- Avocado Cutter
- 2 bunches parsley, roughly chopped, around 1 oz.
- ¼ cup cooked quinoa
- 1 avocado, peeled, cut into cubes
- ½ cucumber, cut into cubes
- ½ zucchini, cut into cubes
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup mixed seeds and nuts, to garnish We prefer hemp seeds & pumpkin seeds
- In a medium bowl add parsley, avocado, quinoa, cucumber, zucchini, and onion and toss to combine.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon, season with salt and pepper,
- Toss the ingredients
- Serve sprinkled with nuts and seeds
Try this liver-supporting, body-loving, nutrient-rich salad that everyone will enjoy. It checks off 3 of your Daily 9 healthy habits in one simple recipe.