Try this delicious (and ridiculously easy) recipe of a classic Indian dish with a vegetarian/whole food plant-based twist. Simply prep and set in your slow cooker. This Cauliflower Tikka Masala is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. And as a bonus: super healthy too! Give it a try for your next Meatless Monday dinner.
Slow Cooker Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- Instant Pot with Glass Lid
- 1 whole small cauliflower head, cut into florets (about 4 cups florets) small head
- 3½ cups diced tomatoes with their juice (about 3 cups)
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk (canned)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 gloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated
- 3 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp honey (optional) Remove if Vegan.
- 1 Handful fresh cilantro For toppings
- ⅓ cup cashews roasted
- Add the coconut oil, cauliflower, onion, garlic, ginger, curry powder to the slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the diced tomatoes and honey stir to mix everything.
- Cook on high for about 3-4 hours or the cauliflower is tender.
- Add the coconut milk, and stir well. Cook for another 3-5 mins on low until warmed through.
- Serve topped with chopped cilantro and roasted cashews.
- Serve accompanied by brown rice – optional, not included in nutrition info.
Track this new habit:
By making this recipe, you’re creating a healthier you! Be sure to check off this healthy habit in your Daily 9 Healthy Habits Tracker (download yours for free here).