This delicious salad checks all the boxes: Protein, Fiber, & Healthy Fat. Try this Goat Cheese, Apple, & Walnut Arugula salad tonight!
Goat Cheese, Apple, & Walnut Arugula Salad
- 3.5 ounces arugula
- 1 apple green, Granny Smith
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3.5 ounces goat cheese Omit for vegan.
- 1.1 ounces walnuts Omit for nut allergies.
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- Divide the arugula leaves onto 2 plates.
- Cut into green Ganny Smith apple into bite-size pieces (without the seeds).
- Transfer the apple pieces into a bowl and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Take the apple out of the lemon juice and add them to the salad leaves.
- In the bowl with lemon juice, add olive oil, and salt to taste. Mix well and set aside.
- Crumble the goat cheese over the salads and top with chopped walnuts.
- Drizzle with the earlier made dressing and serve.